We hold sewing day on the second Thursday and a Saturday of every month usually at the church hall, from 9:30am to 3:00pm. Over the summer the schedule may change so please check the dates below.
Bring your projects, sewing machine, extension cord, a lunch, and coffee mug (coffee is provided). This is a very enjoyable time and gives us the opportunity to socialize and sew.
- Thursday, July 12th, 2018
- Saturday, July 21st, 2018 – Embroidery Club meet – computer issues discussion
- Thursday, August 9th, 2018
- Saturday, August 18th, 2018
- Thursday, September 13th, 2018
- Saturday, September 15th, 2018
- Thursday, October 11th, 2018
- Saturday, October 20th, 2018
- Thursday, November 8th, 2018
- Saturday, November 24th, 2018
- Saturday, December 15th, 2018
Note: Meetings, sewing days, etc. are fragrance free, please!