We hold sewing day on the second Thursday and a Saturday of every month usually at the church hall, from 9:30am to 3:00pm. Over the summer the schedule may change so please check the dates below.
Bring your projects, sewing machine, extension cord, a lunch, and coffee mug (coffee is provided). This is a very enjoyable time and gives us the opportunity to socialize and sew.
- Thursday, October 12th, 2017
- Saturday, October 21st, 2017
- Thursday, November 9th, 2017
- Saturday, November 25th, 2017
- Thursday, December 7th, 2017
- Saturday, December 16th, 2017
Note: Meetings, sewing days, etc. are fragrance free, please!